MediGYM – Better Health & Fitness
Its easy asâ€¦
1. Book a free trial session.
Simply call us on 9960 6166 or
drop in and visit us.
2. Complete your Fitness and Strength Assessment.
3. Choose between Personal Training or Group sessions.
Check out our timetable here and you are ready to go!
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- A leading 50s plus facillity to undertake your personal gym program in small groups
- Assessments are initially performed
- Individual programs are written and progressed for a 3 month term
- All basic standard gym equipment is used
- The service is fully supervised
- Trial gym sessions are a standard feature
- We provide a professional and fun place to get healthy
- We offer you the opportunity to be our next success story
- Along with your enthusiasm and coachability, please bring the following items:
- A medium sized towel
- A drink bottle
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes with closed in shoes
- Information from your doctor or health professional may be requested AT your first session. This could include a referral letter, x-rays or scans
- Enjoying the benefits of doing your own personalised program
- Sessions include health tips so you keep informed about the latest health information
- A selection of cardio vascular exercise to develop your heart, circulation, lungs and feel great
- A variety of resistance exercise (weights) so you become strong and confident
- Guided stretches to improve your flexibility
- During the classes you have university qualified staff supervision who are eager to assist you
- Exercise at your own pace and comfort with the wonderful company of like minded clients
- There is a choice of services and prices, please make contact with us and within a few minutes we can find the best plan that works for your requirements and budget
- Our prices are very savvy with prices starting at $25 per 1 hour session
- There are also initial assessments performed prior to undertaking your individual program
- Follow up assessments are performed as required