Business Coaching Available
There are many amazing benefits associated with professional coaching. Did you know that individuals who have a coaching relationship in place have fresh views on individual problems and possibilities that they are struggling with, improved thinking and a selection of new skills, improved client efficiency, and improved confidence in carrying out their selected task to perform better in lifestyle roles?
Consistent with an investment to improving their individual efficiency, they can also anticipate to see significant results in performing better in both work and personal life. Better results with greater ease.
The fastest way to get to where you want to be, is to ask someone who has travelled the road to get there and has achieved the results that you want. Also, follow your intuition-you will know if they are committed to your success.
We recommend asking the following questions to a prospective coach:
- What is your coaching experience (number of individuals coached, years of experience, types of coaching situations, etc.)?
- What is your coach-specific training?
- What is your coaching specialty or areas in which you most often work?
- What specialized skill or experience do you bring to your coaching?
- What is your philosophy about coaching?
- What is your specific process for coaching (how sessions are conducted, frequency, etc.)?
- What are some coaching success stories (specific examples of individuals who have succeeded as a result of coaching/how the coach has added value)?
“No problem can be created from the same level of consciousness that created it.
We have to think with a new mind.”
Call us on 9960 6166 to find out more.